Image Map


Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle

December 12, 2013
Graphic by Rita of Inkling Design Studio
I know, I know. This time of year can get pretty crazy. Our little shop is busier than a one-armed paper hanger! We are SO grateful, but it has definitely come with it's challenges. We have lots of anxious customers waiting patiently (and not so patiently) for their packages to arrive. I have received a couple (not many because our customers truly are the greatest!) not so nice emails regarding the status of their order. I do understand their frustration, as I myself have done some online Christmas shopping and I'm not sure if my items will make it in time. I sure hope they do but ordering online in December is a gamble. There are so many factors that play a part, so many hands involved and sometimes things just go wrong. I say all this not to discourage you from ordering online but to maybe just give a little perspective

Our shop as well as many other online retailers, are working extra long hours to make sure your packages arrive as soon as possible. Once it leaves our studio we have no control over how quickly it makes it to your doorstep. I know how frustrating it can be to check your tracking and see your package just sitting in some post office. I am a very impatient person so when things like this happen I have to just stop and remember why I'm purchasing the gifts in the first place. It's not about the gifts and everything will be just fine if they come after Christmas.

So friends, I just wanted to share this (adorable) graphic, hand-lettered by my friend Rita of Inkling Design Studio, with y'all as a reminder to just take a minute and remember what this season is truly about. And please know that I am not Walmart. Nor am I a Super Hero. I do love and appreciate each one of you and will always do my best to offer quick and quality service.

Oh! And be sure to check back later today because we will be giving away some Stephanie Creekmur goodies! ;)

1 comment:

Beth Hart said...

Bless your hearts! I know exactly what you're going through, and I hope it smooths over quickly! Thanks for this little reminder - the true meaning of Christmas is sadly often lost in the hustle and bustle. Wishing you peace and a blessed Christmas!

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips